Here's a simple pasta I whipped up last night that definitely gave me my fix!
Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta
1 package of spaghetti or linguine pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1 lemon juiced
salt and pepper to taste
1 package of peeled and deveined shrimp
3-4 tablespoons butter
1-2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1. Cook pasta according to package directions - al dente ; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and saute garlic about 1 minute.
3. Mix in Chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
3. Stir in shrimp, butter and basil into the saucepan. Cook until shrimp is pink ( 2-3 minutes).
4. Stir in the pasta and continue cooking for another 2 minutes, until well coated.