This project was pretty easy to follow and the pictures were helpful! However, be sure not to make the same mistake I did with the corners. I should have cut bigger tabs for the zipper ends and I didn't leave myself enough extra fabric allowing space to sew around the zipper at the top corners. (This all must sound very confusing but it might make more sense while making the clutch.)
Next time I will cut the fabric tabs bigger and leave more room beside as well.
Here's my finished clutch (you can see the top right corner of the bag where I struggled).
I will definitely be making this again and recommend it as a fun quick project!